How To Register On Cartrollers
WHY SELL ON CARTROLLERS?
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million viewers around
the world are your potential shoppers.
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on Cartrollers. Just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Cartrollers Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Customers place orders on your displayed products
- Go to your store and approve orders by changing their statuses to ‘Processing’.
Get payments and grow your business
- Get paid for products sold, sell more and make even more money as a Cartrollers Vendor
- Join our Cartrollers Academy Free Lectures And Trainings to learn more on how to sell better on Cartrollers.com.
ABSOLUTELY FREE TO START
Affordable, Transparent and Secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list unlimited items daily, and you only pay commissions after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Here’s what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
At point of order, customers can pay online through Rave by Flutterwave, a safe and secure external payments platform that allows you to process transactions with a variety of payment methods. They can also pay on delivery or through bank transfers to Cartrollers accounts. Funds from Rave by Flutterwave payments on Cartrollers will be deposited into our bank account.
We make payments to our vendors through Bank Transfers, after successful deliveries of their products to their customers. Listing fees are totally FREE. You only get to pay commission when you make sales and these commissions vary with product category.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Cartrollers
What can I sell on Cartrollers?
What do I need to do to create a shop?
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
How do fees work on Cartrollers?
It’s totally FREE to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts until the item is sold out. Once an item sells, there is a minimum of 3.5% commission fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs), bank transaction charge plus 5% VAT charge (part of the cost of product but paid by customer). These charges are considered by vendors before pricing their products.
How do I get paid?
Still have more questions? Feel free to contact us.
We are an Online Shopping Mall established in Lagos, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Monday to Friday: 8am-8pm
Saturday and Public Holidays: 9am-5pm
Other Contact Channels:
Call us on 08177774162